Medical Record is Heart of the Hospital, Infinity (HIS) Personally Controlled is a system that proposes to store the Patient admission or event summaries in an electronic format over a large network accessible by doctors, nurses, GPs and chemists and all other health care professionals without the need for written scripts or requesting medical files from another hospital. The system proposes to record and store any health information provided by a health care professional that has agreed to be a part of the system. This allows the storage and retrieval of a lifetimes worth of clinical, demographic and financial information of a patient that can be viewed as event summaries and reports with the appropriate authorization.
* The use of certified EMR technology for electronic exchange of health information to improve quality of health care.
* The use of certified EMR technology to submit clinical quality and other measures.
* Improve care coordination
* Reduce healthcare disparities
* Engage patients and their families
* Improve population and public health
* Ensure adequate privacy and security
* Certification of software: To provide assurance that the EMRs meet basic quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
Our infinity (HIS) is quick access to patient records from our patient and remote locations for more coordinated, efficient care, lifelong storage facility, accuracy and timely completion, avoid delay, maintaining confidentiality.
Reliable point of care information and reminders notifying providers of important health interventions.
Convenience of prescriptions electronically sent to pharmacy.
Patient portals with online interaction for providers.