1. The journal accepts research papers and authentic studies written in Arabic or in English, which meet the rules, conditions, and standards of scientific research known in academic institutions.
2. It is important that the research should not have been published or submitted for publication anywhere else. The researcher will be requested to submit a written declaration to that effect to be attached to his presented research (according to a specific format).
3. The research should be written in proper language, free from linguistic, grammatical, and typing errors. The researcher bears responsibility for any errors contained in his research.
4. An electronic copy of the research (Microsoft Word file) should be sent by email to the journal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Two abstracts are to be attached with the research; one in Arabic and another one in English (150 – 200 words each).
6. The Editorial Board has the right not to publish any research that does not conform to the journal’s vision and objectives; and will accordingly inform the researcher of its decision.
7. Research sent to the journal will not be returned to the owner whether published or not.
8. If the research is accepted for publication, the authors will be required to complete the Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA), and the research may not be published anywhere else.
9. The editorial board of the journal has the right to republish previously published research papers or abstracts through electronic pathways or regular hardcopy format, after informing the researcher.
10. The editorial board has the right to make pro forma adjustments to the research accepted for publication, in order to be commensurable with the journal’s patterns of publishing.
11. The author of the research published in the journal receives 5 copies of his final research edition and one single copy of the complete journal where his research is published. In the case of the participation of more than one researcher in a given research, each of the participants will receive 5 copies of their finalized research as well as one single journal each.
12. The researcher should attach with his research any illustrations, tables, photographs, maps, documents, and original manuscripts.
13. A brief biography of the researcher should be attached also with his research.
14. What is published in the journal reflects the perspective of the author and does not necessarily reflect the view of the journal.